October 30, 2015

6th Annual Odessa Haywood Cancer Awareness Gala

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of providing my makeup services for the 6th Annual Odessa Haywood Cancer Awareness Gala. Dr. Kimberley Booker founded this organization in honor of her mother, Odessa Haywood who passed in 2008 from Multiple Myeloma Cancer.



I was honored when Dr. Booker asked me to do her and her daughter's makeup last year and even more honored this year when she asked me to provide my services for a few cancer survivors who were being recognized. I quickly jumped at the opportunity because I always think it is important to give back, especially with something as important as cancer awareness.

Here are a few photos from the event:






Dr. Booker
Source: yourhoustonnews.com







A special thanks to Dr. Kimberley Booker, Jasmine Phillips, Young Ladies of Elegance and Young Men of Character as well as the three beautiful women whose makeup I did for the amazing opportunity. I look forward to next year's gala!




No comments:

Post a Comment