September 18, 2015

My Bad Eating Habits



As a Nutritionist and a Public Health Worker, I have my fair share of healthy eating habits. Those same habits I share with my clients and anybody who is seeking a healthier lifestyle. However, as I've stated before, I am nowhere near perfect and I have my fair share of not so good eating habits. Im well aware of what I should be choosing to munch on buuuuuuuuuut I'm human and sometimes I need a sugar fix. or a salty fix. or both. I just thought i would share some of my not-so-good-habits in effort to A) Help me break them and B) to show you I'm human as well.



My Bad Eating Habits

  • My obsession with Red velvet cake always leads me astray. Seriously, I will push a small child out the way to get to my red velvet. Ya'll pray for me.
  • My S'mores obsession is a close second. It's so bad, I will make them in the microwave. No campfire needed son.
  • When I go out to eat, my appetizer is usually something fried, cheesy or both.
  • Since this whole Blue Bell incident, I'm constantly looking down the freezer aisle to see if its restocked. (They really need a hot line so I can call and check on the status) 
  • If I have an option of soup or salad, I almost always choose soup. I know, shame on me. 
  • I love bread, I'll eat it as a snack, rolled into a ball. 
  • I love to add salt to my grapes. 
  • My hamburgers need cheese and bacon.
  • I love bacon waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than you should. It makes me happy.
  • When I go to the movies, I HAVE to have popcorn. with butter. Please don't let there be an "add your own butter machine", I go crazy. 
  • I go overboard with Halloween candy. Every year.
  • Unfortunately I keep some kind of candy at my house; my latest craving, sour straws. 
  • A nice margarita on the rocks makes my soul Hit the Quan. 
  • One word; Whataburger
  • I tend to snack when I'm bored. 

What are some of your bad eating habits or obsessions?



No comments:

Post a Comment